Zimmer Group is a pioneer in the fields of clamping and braking on profile and round guides.
More than 20 years of development and market experience have yielded more than 4,000 products. Zimmer Group offers the most comprehensive and innovative portfolio of products and services reflecting the highest possible quality and reliability.
Clamping and braking elements from Zimmer Group routinely perform critical positioning, holding and braking tasks. They ensure precision during cutting processes and boost efficiency with short cycle times. Their secure hold maximizes safety and protects the machines.
- Very high holding force on small dimensions
- No relative movement for the workpiece
- No clamping forces transferred to the guide block
- High positional accuracy
- High stiffness
- Virtually wear free
- Available for all common guide manufacturers
- Emergency stop-capable series with integrated special surface for braking.